Would you like to work for a leading residential home builder where your contribution is valued and makes a real difference in the community?
We believe strongly that every Victorian should have access to housing accommodation and our team works hard to make this happen. Our work produces real outcomes for the community and contributes to reducing disadvantage and social exclusion for people who have previously been homeless. We take great satisfaction in our work and understand there is always more to do.
We've been working in the social housing space for over a decade and have established a reputation for delivering quality projects for Government and Victorian Housing Associations.
Much of our success is due to an unrelentless ethos of collaboration and innovation with strong capacity to deliver to our client's requirements. We specialise in multi-unit residential projects, offering a complete turnkey service from yield studies to design, town planning & construction.
On the back of sustained, continued growth and a pipeline of work locked away, we are looking for a Project Manager who wants to join our small, dynamic team of professionals.
Our clients are professional organisations, some with their own Project Managers, that are just as passionate about the work as we are. Your proven project management experience and well-honed communication skills, combined with a level-headed approach, creative problem solving and focus on delivery will see you flourish in this role.
About the position
This position manages housing development projects consisting of 2-30 dwellings and involves:
- Managing a portfolio of sites from acceptance of concept from design, town planning/documentation, through construction to handover.
- Monitoring the quality, time and cost outcomes and ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with relevant approvals and contractual requirements.
- Managing the output of our various external consultants
- Actively working with various departments in local councils and managing the resolution of any issues that arise.
- Working closely and collaboratively within the team.
To be successful in this position, we are seeking a team contributor with:
- Significant experience in successfully project managing multiple, multi residential units developments. Experience delivering social/affordable housing projects is highly desirable.
- A degree qualification in Construction, Project Management or related discipline (ideal).
- Ability to drive an outcome working collaboratively with key stakeholders (councils, external consultants, engineering).
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with an unrelentless focus on getting the job done.
- The drive to make a difference to the community within a commercial environment.
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally.
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to make a real difference
- Experienced, motivated and supportive team who enjoy coming to work, contributing and having fun while doing it
- Inner-eastern suburbs location (currently working from home)
If you believe your skills set matches this opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please note: A Police Check will form part of the recruitment process.