We've been making significant noise within the luxury custom home market over the past few years because of our innovative approach, collaborative nature and emphasis on total custom satisfaction. With the help of our partner architect, Webster Architecture, we design and build luxury new homes and additions/alterations between $1-$4M.
We firmly believe there is a better way to do things and encourage our staff to think differently. We back this up with open management, a continuous improvement approach and, importantly, we like to have fun along the way too.
Due to significant growth, we are currently looking for a superstar Project Manager to assist our customers from initial design phase, through to contract and construction. You get to know your customers very well, so it’s important you like people and people like you. It will be your level-headed approach, creative problem solving, expert communication skills and good humour that will allow you to flourish in this role.
What will you be doing?
- Holding our customer’s hand from the sales design phase into operations and beyond
- Truly project managing our custom work to ensure we hit company milestones and customer timeframes
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Project Manager role (domestic custom build industry)
- Thorough understanding of construction process and workflow stages, with a proven track record across both pre-site and on-site stages
- A polished individual that can work closely with our high-end customers
- Ability to drive an outcome working collaboratively with key stakeholders (inc. councils, interior design, contract admin, engineering)
- A flair for troubleshooting
- An eagerness to provide a full service to our clients, from design to landscaping, furniture and more
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- An experienced, motivated and supportive team who enjoy coming to work, contributing and having fun while doing it
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the business
- Central office location (currently working from home)
If you believe your skills set matches this opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please note: A Police Check will form part of the recruitment process.