- High End Residential
- Social Housing Developments
Due to significant growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Site Supervisor to work on some of Melbourne’s best new architectural homes in Bayside and the inner East. You will be responsible for managing the delivery and execution of new homes valued between $1- $4M.
This program of work will also include some social housing projects from time to time.
We have a great team culture and provide a supportive environment for you to achieve exceptional results. Our client demands are high and so are the rewards when you present the final product.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the construction of a wide variety of homes:
- High-end residential homes
- Social housing unit/townhouse developments
- Alongside the project manager, work closely with your customers to guide them through the construction process.
- Working together with key internal stakeholders and architect to build exceptional homes
- Ensuring strict OH&S compliance standards are adhered to on work sites
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience delivering multiple, high-end, custom residential homes within the $1-$4M range to an exceptional standard (including basement construction)
- Proven experience in delivering unit and townhouse project
- Thorough understanding of custom build & multi-dwelling workflow processes
- Knowledge of BCA, relevant Australian Standards & Safety Regulations
- Great problem-solving skills
- Strong sub-contractor management
- Trade qualified/Tertiary qualifications in Building & Construction
- Current Drivers Licence and White Card
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
What is in it for you?
- Exceptional homes that are both challenging and rewarding
- Varied and interesting work
- Great team environment and internal support
- Excellent remuneration package and VW Amarok company car
If you believe your skills set matches this opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please note: A Police Check will form part of the recruitment process.